Animator / Motion Graphics Effects Artist
Do you want to create innovative and visually stunning art that will shake up the gaming
industry? Our Stockholm Game Studio is looking for an Animator who is passionate about gaming and enjoys the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Animator / Motion Graphics Effects Artist at Fantasma
As a Fantasma Motion Graphics Artist, you will be placed at the vanguard of I-Gaming to revolutionize the Online Gambling Industry! Together with our talented team, you will get the opportunity to learn new technologies and skills, as support in honing your abilities. We are a small studio with tight bonds and big dreams. You will work closely with the Art Lead, artists, and developers. This means that everyone on our team is an invaluable asset as we shape our future.
Who are you?
A creative and resourceful individual who wants to be more than a faceless cog in a machine. You need an open and inquisitive mind, ready for the challenges of the evolving casino landscape. You are adaptive and able to face adversity in a fast pace but rewarding environment. You communicate well and able to work in a close small team dynamic. You take pride in your work and have a desire to evolve and take on challenges and problem solve. Being an Artist at Fantasma Games means having diverse and varied tasks.
- 1+ years experience working in video slots as an Animator or a demo reel that shows Motion Graphics and effects with any media, film, television, advertising, and web content.
- New or an experienced veteran it is all about your demo reel and portfolio that shows what you got. We will find you a place on our team.
- Strong knowledge of art fundamentals and graphic design: Composition, Lighting, Material Expression, Color Use.
- A strong creative process of being able to translate game art requirements, from scratch, into final visual designs: information gathering, research, thumbnailing, detailing, and iterations.
- High proficiency in After effects and Photoshop.
- Ability to adapt to and help develop a variety of artistic styles.
- Very comfortable using English in spoken and written form.
- Ability to estimate your tasks and collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues.
Nice to have:
- Principles of movement and animation with emphasis on effects
- Familiar with Texture Packer and handling json-file formats.
- Artist in the development of Video Slots Game Development.
- And 3D Software knowledge or Esoteric Spine Software.
- You like and play slots!
- Hands on creation of animations, by producing animations and assets big or small whatever our games may need!
- Creating promotion videos and marketing animations for upcoming games.
- Collaboratee with the Art Lead and artists to ensure animations and animation assets are up to the standards suited for the game players.
- Working closely with the developer team, to set up animation and adapt requirements for an optimized game.
We are looking for someone with:
- You design awesome dynamic graphics that are in motion!
- You can and willing to take on challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Show us! Demo reel and portfolio required.
- If you are new or a veteran in the industry lets talk!
For any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact our Art Lead:
Ingela Hallberg, firstname.lastname@example.org