2D Artist – Game Development
Do you want to create innovative and visually stunning games that will shake up the gaming industry? Our Stockholm Game Studio is looking for a 2D Artist who is passionate about gaming and enjoys the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Our goal here on Fantasma is foremost to create a wonderful workplace where we together can laugh, thrive and spend our days deepening our passion for gaming. And in doing so we deliver awe-inspiring games to millions of people all over the world!
Do you also want to be one of us?
2D Artist at Fantasma
As a Fantasma 2D Artist, you will be placed in the vanguard to revolutionize the Online Gambling Industry! Together with our talented team, you will get the opportunity to learn new technologies and skills, as well as our support in honing your current abilities to perfection.
You need to have an open, playful and inquisitive mind, ready for all the challenges of the evolving casino landscape. We are a small studio with tight bonds and big dreams.
This means that everyone in the team is an invaluable asset whose opinions matter and help shape the future of our projects.
Who are you?
A creative and resourceful individual who wants to be more than a faceless cog in a machine. You are adaptive and face challenges and adversities with a smile. You communicate well and is and is not afraid to voice your good ideas. You make positive contributions so that ours is a workplace where everyone is happy and feel they belong. You want to work with people that like yourself take pride in and truly care about the games we are creating together.
Being an artist at Fantasma Games means having diverse and varied tasks. You will work closely with the Art Lead, animators and developers and
- 1-2+ years experience as 2D Artist of video slot’s development project(s) or Game Development;
- Promising portfolio that shows interest and skill in concept art.
- Great understanding of creating assets for Game Development.
- Professional skills in Photoshop CC.
- Ability to adapt to and help develop a variety of artistic styles.
- Very comfortable using English in spoken and written form.
- Ability to estimate your tasks and collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues.
Not a requirement but a plus:
- Knowledgeable of 2D Animation with Esoteric Spine Software or similar program.
- Familiar with Texture Packer and handling .json-file formats.
- Interest in video slot games and are bursting with new game ideas.
- Interest in sci-fi, fantasy and other genres.
- Creating game art hands on by creating whatever art assets, UI elements, motion, illustrations and supporting 2D artwork our games may require.
- Creating stunning cover images and marketing assets.
- Collaborate with animators to ensure game assets are high end and well fitted for the game players.
We are looking for you with:
- 1-2+ years of prior experience of video slot’s development project(s) or Game Development.
- Highly skilled creating industry level game art and 2D illustrations from scratch with the portfolio to prove it.
- Ability to work on varied tasks, while still being able to deliver on a tight schedule.
- Passion for creating art and concepts that stays with the players.