Scrum Master / Project Manager
Do you want creating innovative and visually stunning games that will shake up the casino industry? Our Stockholm Game Studio is looking for an experienced Project Manager who is passionate about gaming and enjoys the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Our goal here on Fantasma is foremost to create a wonderful workplace where we together can laugh, thrive and spend our days deepening our passion for gaming. And in doing so we deliver awe-inspiring games to millions of people all over the world!
Do you also want to be one of us?
Scrum Master / Project Manager at Fantasma
As a Fantasma Project Manager you will be placed in the vanguard to revolutionise the Online Casino Industry! Together with our talented team you will get the opportunity to learn new technologies and skills, as well as our support in honing your current abilities to perfection.
You need to have a open, playful and inquisitive mind, ready for all the challenges of the evolving casino landscape. We are a small studio with tight bonds and big dreams. This means that everyone in the team is invaluable asset whose opinions matter and help shape the future of our projects.
Location: Sweden, Stockholm
Part-Time or Full-Time position
Who are you?
A social and positive individual who want to be more than a faceless cog in a machine. You are adaptive and face challenges and adversities with a smile. You communicate and structures the projects very well and is not afraid to voice your good ideas. You make positive contributions so that ours is a workplace where everyone is happy and feel they belong. You want to work with people that like yourself take pride in and truly care about the games we are creating together.
- Plan and drive game development projects.
- Follow thru the project with sprint goals to secure deadline/milestones.
- Coach artists and developers to improve quality in the production.
- Daily scrum / JIRA meetings with our strong team.
- Administration of game related content, translations and information presentations.
We are looking for you with:
- Experience in JIRA and to be project manager for smaller teams around 5-20.
- 2+ years of gaming / gambling experience.
- 2+ shipped game titles.
- Strong structure planning skills.
- Strong written communication skills both in swedish and english.
- Desire to dive into slot machine design and come up with innovative mechanics.
- Solid sense of humor, passion for your work and desire to grow yourself and those around you.
We also value
- Any other creative skill.
- Avid gamer and mobile app enthusiast.
- Experience supporting live games.
- Experience in social games, especially slots and/or casino genres.
Interested to join our studio?